Head of WeWork Labs
Product & GTM Lead
1. Who is eligible to apply for the Accelerator program?
All women led/focused technology enabled pre-seed and seed startups across health, fintech, future of work/life, consumer and web 3.0.
2. When is the deadline to apply?
Applications for the Arise program will open now and can be applied here on or before 30 June 2022.
3. When will I hear back from you on my application?
We aim to get you a response within 30 days of submitting your application. Due to volume, we may not be able to provide as much feedback as we would like to, but we will do our best.
4. What are the terms of the funding?
Investments will be in exchange for 7% to 10% equity in your startup, post money.
5. How many startups will you be accepting?
We will have 10 to 15 startups in Arise Accelerator at any given time, to enable a truly hands-on and tailored experience for the startups in the program.
6. How is this different from other accelerator programs?
Every startup is different. We believe the unique challenges that women founders face are best served with hands-on, directed support from a team of advisors, mentors and investors who know very well how to support, accelerate and make women entrepreneurs successful. Our programme is the largest engaged platform for women leaders, investors, founders, professional and corporates. We are truly changing the narrative.
7. What type of companies do you fund?
We invest broadly in technology businesses and invest across health, fintech, future of work/life, consumer and web 3.0.
8. What stage of company will be accepted into the program?
No company or team is too early. We have invested in teams with little more than a slide deck, and also in companies that are meaningfully further along with a real product and early revenue. However, we believe no idea is too early. We are looking to back founders we believe in.
9. Do you have to be a company (incorporated) before you apply?
10. If The StrongHer Arise Fund has passed on my startup pitch before, can I still apply?
Yes. This program is designed for startups that have not already received investment and support from The StrongHer Arise Fund.
11. I still have questions about the program. How can I get in touch?
Get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org